Greenworks 2000 Review
The Greenworks 2000 is a medium-duty, electric pressure washer that is an average value based on its power and customer reviews.
The Greenworks 2000 is a medium-duty electric pressure washer with great customer reviews and decent value. It comes with a 13-amp universal motor and delivers 2000 PSI, 1.2 GPM, and 2400 cleaning units.
The high-quality materials used in its construction, along with the features designed to increase durability and portability, make the Greenworks 2000 an attractive option. It also comes with a 3-year warranty which is longer than most competitors.
If you are looking for an electric pressure washer for your household cleaning tasks, the Greenworks 2000 is a great option to consider. Whether you are cleaning vehicles, fences, or driveways, it should be able to handle it with ease. It will clean and lighten up your surfaces, giving them a fresh, new look.
The Greenworks 2000 review will give you a snapshot of everything that you need to know about pressure washers including the specifications, ratings, benefits, and as well as common flaws.
Let’s take a glance at the specifications of Greenworks 2000.
|Flow Rate||1.2 GPM|
|Cleaning Power||2400 cleaning units|
|Motor Details||120 V, 13 Amp, 1560 Watts|
|Pump Type||Axial cam|
|Dimensions||14.8″(D) x 13.6″(W) x 25.2″(H)|
|Hose Length||25 ft|
|Power Cord Length||35 ft|
|Detergent Tanks||Dual built-in soap tanks|
|Detergent Dilution||Yes (automatic)|
|Water Type||Cold (104°F max)|
Though Greenworks 2000 has a lower flow rate (1.2 GPM) and pressure (2000 PSI) compared to some other medium-duty pressure washers, most customers state that it is strong enough to handle most tasks.
The value is just average based on the power the unit delivers, but the largely positive customer reviews make the Greenworks 2000 worth considering—especially if you only need it for household cleaning jobs.
>> Read More: Best Electric Pressure Washers
The Greenworks 2000 has a hand truck design with the motor and pump being close to the ground and large a large metal handle extended up for transportation. It has two large wheels and hooks for the power cord (35 ft) and hose (25 ft).
With the average weight of a medium-duty pressure washer being around 32 lbs, the Greenworks 2000 is a bit heavier at 37 lbs. However, with its open-frame design inclusive of 10-inch wheels, the Greenworks 2000 is convenient to move around and most users should have no problem handling it.
It has two integrated soap tanks with automatic dilution capabilities and storage for the included accessories.
The tank has been crafted to withstand high pressure and hence, there is no doubt about the safety.
Unlike gas pressure washers, the Greenworks 2000 does not generate a lot of noise. It has been designed in such a way to keep the noise under control. Users have also identified this product as a quiet machine.
What Comes in the Box
In addition to the pressure washer itself, you will also receive the following accessories when purchasing the Greenworks 2000:
- Gun Handle
- Spray Wand
- 25′ Tangle-Free Hose
- 25°, 40°, Soap, and Turbo Nozzles
Most pressure washers come with a one or two-year warranty, but the Greenworks 2000 is an exception with a 3-year warranty. You can rest assured that you will likely be covered if anything were to go wrong with your unit.
The best part of it is that you have the total freedom to decide whether you need a repair, replacement, or a refund. Returns are also accepted during the warranty period.
If you ever encounter any defect with the product, you can directly contact Greenworks and raise your concerns.
Customer Service Department, 500 S Main St #450, Mooresville, NC 28115, United States of America.
- 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬. Most customers are very satisfied with the Greenworks 2000 as shown by its largely positive customer reviews.
- 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬. While most of the power tool manufacturers offer a single year warranty, Greenworks gives you a three-year warranty that covers damages and defects in both the tool and the battery.
- 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦. The pump automatically turns off when not in use. Not only this will help save power but will also minimize your manual workload.
- 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦. The Greenworks 2000 can automatically dilute detergent saving you time.
- 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. You should have no problem cleaning hard-to-reach areas with the Greenworks 2000 thanks to its long power cord and hose, and its wheels that make transportation easy.
- 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫. The Greenworks 2000 is a bit expensive relative to competitors that sometimes deliver more power for less money.
- 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝. Some customers complaint that the Greenworks 2000 does not seem to actually deliver 2000 PSI.
- 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬. Some customers have complained about the motor not working after some time or leaks.
Like most pressure washers, you will have to assemble the Greenworks 2000 yourself. Please be aware that the manufacturer does not do any assembling and hence if you notice that certain parts have already been assembled, please contact Greenworks immediately.
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that all accessories are there in the box. If there are any missing parts, call Greenworks for assistance. Take special caution to assemble the product according to the given instructions since using an improperly fixed tool can cause severe injuries. Never connect this to power before assembling it fully.
Here is a step-by-step process to assemble the Greenworks 2000:
- First, you need to connect the wheels. To do this, insert the axle through the wheel and the frame. Next, slide the washer over the axle and pass the pin hole. Then insert the pin through the hole to firmly fasten the wheel.
- Next, you need to assemble the gun holder. Line up the screw sleeves with the holes in the upper handle and push through. Insert the screw and turn clockwise until the screw is tight.
- To assemble the handle, push and hold the push-pin button on the side of the upper handle assembly as you slide the handle onto the frame.
- After that, you need to assemble the hose. Take one end of the hose off the holder. Then, turn the crank handle until the hose can be completely removed. Then remove the other end of the hose from the holder. Connect one end of the hose to the water outlet connector, while the other end to the trigger gun.
- Now connect the pressure hose to the trigger handle. Align the pressure hose with the trigger handle and push up and into position. With the hose pushed into position on the trigger handle, secure in place by turning the hose lock clockwise until fully tightened.
- Next, assemble the spray wand by pushing the end of the spray wand into the trigger handle and rotate clockwise to secure it. Pull-on the spray wand to check whether it is properly secured.
- Finally, connect the garden hose.
- Once you follow all the above steps carefully, your pressure washer is good to use.
Before using the tool, make sure that you use a detergent that is designed specifically for pressure washers. Do not use any bleaches or detergents that contain harmful acids. Certain detergents may require mixing before use. So, read the instructions of the detergent carefully before you insert it into the tank.
Using the Greenworks 2000 is very simple. You just need to simply follow the instructions and warnings to avoid potential injuries.
- First of all, you need to add detergent by placing the pressure washer upright. Just remove the cap and pour the detergent in. Make sure you close the cap firmly after that.
- To apply soap, you need to connect the low-pressure black soap spray tip to the wand connector. Squeeze the trigger and the detergent will automatically be diluted with the water and dispensed from the spray tip. You must use the black soap tip. Soap cannot be applied with any other nozzle in Greenworks 2000.
- If you spill any detergent on the pressure washer accidentally, please clean it before use.
- Before connecting to the power, it is a must that you connect it to the water supply. Never run the pump without water.
- Once there is a steady stream of water, switch on the pump and you are good to go.
Each spray tip has a different spray pattern. So, before starting any cleaning task, you need to decide on the best spray tip for the job. The following chart offers some general guidelines to help you choose the best spray tip for your application.
- Red (0°) Nozzle: Very high pressure, low flow, Stubborn grime & hard-to-reach areas.
- Green (25°) Nozzle: Medium pressure, medium flow. Cleaning siding, brick, wood, driveways, etc.
- Gray (40°) Nozzle: Lower pressure, high flow. Good for gentle cleaning of cars, boats, patio furniture, etc.
- Black (Soap) Nozzle: For applying soap and detergent.
Though the Greenworks 2000 isn’t the most powerful electric pressure washer and doesn’t deliver amazing value for its power, it has some of the best customer reviews of all the pressure washers we have written about. That, on top of the three-year warranty, makes this a great option for those looking for an electric unit.
Specification: Greenworks 2000 Review